Notice of rights of members of Genesis Resources Limited in connection with certain documents
Genesis Resources Limited (ACN 114 787 469) (Genesis) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of Part 1.2AA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Genesis (Members) to:
- elect to receive specific documents in physical or electronic form;
- make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- elect not to receive certain documents.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Genesis, such as notices of meeting and proxy and voting forms;
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
- annual reports of Genesis (comprising the financial report, directors' report, and auditor's report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members' rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents required by relevant regulations,
(collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent annual reports by Genesis (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Genesis of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical or electronic form.
If a Member makes an ad hoc request, Genesis will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request.
How to make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc requests
Genesis encourages all Members to elect to receive documents electronically. This will allow Members to be immediately informed of Genesis’ activities and reduce Genesis’ impact on the environment by minimising paper usage.
You may make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc request by contacting our share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd, using the following options:
If you make an election, withdrawal or ad hoc request by telephone or mail, please quote your security holder reference number or holder identification number, and provide the name of the registered holder.